Like so many of the rats jumping ship, I’m currently in the process of winding down my Twitter account. While I have a linktree, I’ve put this post together to provide a little more detail about where I actually spend my social media time, in case anyone wants to find me while Twitter takes its last gasping breaths. In no particular order:
- Despite its evils, I am most active on and most enjoy Instagram. I’m still working out how I want to use this newer, more public Insta, but it’ll probably be mostly writing news and dog pictures as posts and stories (I am not a video person).
- These days I track my reading (such as it is) on StoryGraph.
- I have a Tumblr; while I don’t use it very much, I should pick up private messages there at least.
- If we’ve met or spoken online, I don’t mind you adding me on Facebook. I don’t use it much, but I do get private messages there. If we have no previous connection, feel free to follow me; I make most writing news public.
- The contact form on this website usually works.
- I use various other platforms (Telegram, Signal, Whatsapp, Discord, whatever Google is calling its chat function these days, and email, of course). If we know each other (IRL or online), send me a private message to ask for these details if you don’t have them.
- I may set up Mastodon or something else in the future, but I already have a bunch of things I barely look at, and I wasn’t on Twitter much even before it got Muskified, so I’m not rushing this one.
Please stay in touch if you’d like to!